Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Faux vs.Real

There’s something so Glamorous about Fur. But with that there’s also mixed emotions and I begin getting images of Peta videos flashing in my head. I usually only buy real fur if it’s vintage or shaved. It recently took my 4 months to finally break down and buy one of those fox-tail chains to hang off my bag. The thought of a helpless animal dying just so I can have his tail makes me sad. So I’m trying not to think about it. This season luckily we have so many great faux options. Gone are the days that faux fur looks like ur wearing a big hairy stuffed animal that you won at the local fair. For a few seasons now I’ve been rocking fur vest and coats… but recently my addiction has went into over drive and I seem to be buying every faux fur vest and jacket I can get my hands on. After seeing these photos in the November issue of Elle I knew I had to repost them.




(All Photos from Elle Magazine)

No comments:

Post a Comment