Monday, October 25, 2010

Rainy Monday...

The dreary days of gloom, rain and cold weather are upon us. It was nearly 11a.m before I decided to drag myself out of the sea of warm blankets pilled on my bed and attempt to start this day. It’s apparent that fall is officially here; temperature dropped tremendously during the night and my town-house was freezing this morning. Thermostat Reads: 58. Guess I should turn off the a.c?

Sometimes I think life would be much more exciting if it had a sound track. You know how random songs play through out reality T.V shows? Today’s song would defiantly be “Rainy Monday” by Shiny Toy Cars. Great! Now I have that song playing over and over in my head. I hate when this happens! Uggghhh… At least it isn’t something ridiculous this time, like that time I woke up at 3a.m with David Guetta’s “Sexy Bitch” playing over and over in my head. I was sure I was going to go insane. To this day I refuse to listen to that song.

While it may be drizzling rain, fall is still my favorite season. Cooler temperatures mean that it’s time to bring out the boots, stockings, furs and scarves. Outfit of the day: shorts, stockings and one of my favorite motorcycle jackets. Bad weather seems to increase my procrastination and decrease my motivation. Only solution to this problem: fabulous shoes! If I look great, I feel great and for some strange reason I instantly become more productive. I believe that it’s time to bring out my most recent purchase; my new “Lorissa” heels by Sam Edelman. The spikes and sparkle are an instant mood enhancer. A little over the top for running errands and grocery shopping…Maybe?


Outfit of the Day:
Topshop Distressed Shorts
H&M Black Stockings
American Apparel Charcoal Tank
Sam Edelman “Lorissa” Heels
H&M Spike Bracelet
Marc Jacobs “Nemo Nisi Mors” Bracelet
Random rings from local boutique
Ny & Co. Black Leather Motorcycle Jacket
H&M Red Hat

No comments:

Post a Comment