Monday, December 6, 2010

Leather Shorts

Sometimes I fear that my continuous postings about my leather shorts obsession will become redundant. But then again I really don’t care what everyone starts to think because this is my blog and I’m going to write about the things I love and obsess over… so here it goes:


My latest leather short addiction: Longer lengths

After purchasing several pairs of leather shorts over the past few years I believe its time to go change things up a bit. Since early summer I’ve been lusting over several pairs of leather shorts 1st seen back last winter during Fall/Winter 2010 Fashion Weeks. Then Top Shop added a great camel pair to their website and soon everyone seemed to have them.

Each time I log in to Look Book I see some fashionista wearing them. I think it’s finally time to do some much needed retail therapy and buy a few Christmas Gifts for myself. At least then I can say I finally started my Christmas Shopping…





(all photos via google image search)

No comments:

Post a Comment