Thursday, March 31, 2011

MY BIG SECRET: EMERSON JAMES F/W 2011

For the past few months I’ve had a HUGE secret that I haven’t been able to share with anyone… not even boyfriend, my best friends or my mom. Remember THIS post (that was the day that almost let it slip) I’ve kept this secret for many reasons but mainly because I wanted confirmation that this project was really going to happen. And last night the email came!!!! I am adding “designer” to my long list of job titles.  I am currently designing my first shoe collection in collaboration with an Italian Shoe Company. In the coming months I will be traveling to Europe to review and select  leather and fabric swatches, oversee the process and approve the first samples for my FALL 2011 COLLECTION. My shoes will be handmade in Italy from all Italian materials. I could not be more excited!!!! The first shoe from my collection my be released as early as July… but the rest will be arriving in the U.S late August or early September just in time for Fashion Week!!! The Fall 2011 Collection will consist of at least three different styles all reflecting my personal style. Here's the first look at two of the final sketches:



Please note that all images from this post are property of EMERSON JAMES by Ashley N. Evans and may not be reproduced without consent.


No comments:

Post a Comment