Thursday, April 14, 2011

My 1st Blog Award

A few days ago I received the Versatile Blog Award from Alex of Life Style Geek. I was super excited when I discovered this while browsing through recent my comments. It’s nice to know all of my hard work is both appreciated and inspiring!!! Thankx So Much Alex!!!!
The Award Rules:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pass the award along to other bloggers who you have recently discovered and/or who you think are fantastic for whatever reason! (in no particular order…)
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.

7 Things About Myself:
1. I spend a min. of 4 to 5 hours everyday browsing through blogs and fashion sites while working on my own blog(s)
2. I have a degree in Fashion Merchandising & Design (currently working on my Masters and a 2nd Degree in Fashion Journalism) yet my parents think I go to school to learn how to dress myself
3. I could live in Motorcycle Boots
4. I'm a sucker for a beautiful historic downtown
5. I think one could live on Taco Bell and Dr. Pepper alone
6. Roy Halston went to the same High School as my Grandpa (45 minutes from my current residence)
7. In another life I may have been Cleopatra ( I have an extreme obsession with Black Eye Liner, Cats and Jewelry)
 
I am Giving this Award to:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment