Tuesday, April 26, 2011

STL with Drew Guy

Saturday one of my new besties and partners in crime Drew Guy and I took a road trip to St. Louis, Missouri for a MUCH NEEDED shopping excursion. We started the day out stopping by World Market (one of my fave places to buy unique gifts/snacks from all over the world)… then headed to the Plaza Frontenac in search of the new Black YSL Arty Ring. After coming up empty handed at both Neiman Marcus and Saks we indulged ourselves in M.A.C. Drew convinced me to purchase several new colors of lipstick to wear this spring (breaking away from my usual neutral lip and smoky eye felt liberating). Way too much money later we traveled over to the St. Louis Galleria to make much needed stops at some of my favorite stores that aren’t close to home: H&M, Lush, Urban Outfitters and The Body Shop (I burn their oils in my home. They are amazzzing).





Before heading back to a very rainy Kentucky we made the most random stop by Trader Joe’s (one of my favorite Grocery Stores I always go to when I’m spending time in California). There we found several tasty goodies including Pink Lady Apples & Parisian Macaroons.

No comments:

Post a Comment