Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Somber


This past Friday my Grandfather Dallas passed away. He was a wonderful man… everyone who knew him loved him. We miss him so much already. Its been a rough couple of weeks (he suffered a stroke a few Sundays back). I apologize to me readers for my lack of blogging but I felt it was appropriate to  take time off to heal emotionally and be there for my dad. I hope all of you understand. I promise that normal blogging will resume soon. Special thanks goes to all of my readers/friends all over the world who said a special prayer for me and my family, as well as those who sent emails/messages, comments and tweets. THANKS SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!  
ME (age 2)  and MY GRANDFATHER with his Lab Chief Yellow Hand

ME and MY GRANDFATHER IN 2006

2 comments:

  1. My thoughts are with you at this tough time. xo-cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ashley:
    Thanks for sharing this with us, you know we`re here for you! Take your time..
    Kisses!
    http://www.blogginyourstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete