Friday, December 16, 2011

So Maybe I'm a Grinch...

(via Goggle)
After last month’s unexpected tragedy, I just can’t seem to get into the Holiday Spirit. As of today I’ve only purchased 3 gifts… and I have yet to pull my Christmas tree from storage. While Christmas is basically a week away I’m still contemplating whether or not I should even decorate this year? Part of me thinks maybe a tree will help cheer me up and get me in the “Holiday Spirit” while the other part of me is saying it’s too late in the month why go through all the trouble?
Maybe a little shopping will help? Tomorrow I’m heading to Nashville to indulge in some much needed retail therapy, Christmas shop for my loves … and pick out some of my presents from my parents. Hmmm… what do I need in my life? Looks like I may need to make a list! While in town I plan on making a stop by Whole Foods. What is it about that place that makes me super happy? (I’m a total nerd and have a weird obsession with cool grocery stores)
Have A Fabulous Weekend!!!!!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment