Monday, March 12, 2012

Neon Yellow

If you have followed my blog for a while you know I AM NOT A FAN OF COLOR. 99% of my wardrobe is black.However, there's nothing wrong with adding in a few neon accessories.  I love the shoes and bag that the Werelse Girls (Chiara, Andy and Carolina) created for their collaboration with Mango.  Both pieces will be available worldwide April 15th. 

(via the blonde salad)
If colored accessories aren't for you try rocking this chic yellow nail color: Al Fredo from MAC. The lovely girl working at the MAC counter in Macy's the other night was rocking it and I loved it! 

5 comments:

  1. I love the bag and shoes like soooo much!

    www.lifeisjustrosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neon yellow is SO hot this season! Love the blog!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've actually never tried nail polish from Mac. I absolutely love the neon yellow trend but does Mac hold up to Essie and OPI? Have you tried it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a huge fan of all things MAC but I feel like salon brands like OPI stay on longer. It a clear coat it doesn;t chip that bad

    ReplyDelete