Sunday, April 1, 2012

A New Journey...

For the last five months I have randomly went m.i.a... I have also complained a few times about being sick. The reason: We're expecting!!! Andrew and I confirmed early January that I was SEVERAL weeks pregnant. Which explains the constant sickness, mood swings and extreme exhaustion. Now that our family and friends know... I can finally share the exciting news with my lovely readers. I'm due Aug. 23rd (which just so happens to be my dad's 50th Birthday)!  This photo was taken this past weekend before I attended my uncle's wedding. The dress was a cheap yet chic find that I blogged about some weeks ago HERE but never wore. It  fits my new figure perfectly...
(this isn't the best picture but it's all we could get with the strong winds and the dogs trying to jump in the photo)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!!! :-) You look beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a nice surprise!
    You look fantastic in that dress!

    Kisses!
    http://www.blogginyourstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Loves! We are very excited! We can't wait to meet Baby Emerson!!!

    ReplyDelete