Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Next Purchase: Ray-Ban Aviators

(via google search)
Since I can remember I've been obsessed with over-sized sunglasses... but like everything else lately things have changed. While in Florida I tried on a pair of Ray-Ban Aviators... thinking they weren't going to look good on me and Andrew loved them on me!?! I wasn't sure I could give up my huge collection of designer plastic frames for a smaller wire frame? 
After returning home I purchased two cheaper pair of aviators from New York and Company just to see if I would wear them and/or if the classic style would grow on me. The results: I haven't picked up any of my designer over-sized plastic frames since I purchased the aviators.  I guess we all know what my next purchase is going to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment