Monday, July 23, 2012

In less than a month...

Baby Emerson is expected to arrive. My due date is Aug 23rd... which is now less than one month away. While a part of me feels like I've been pregnant forever (because I'm still extremely sick)... the other part of me feels like this pregnancy has flown by! I can't believe in a few short weeks we will finally get to hold our lil' guy and give him all the kisses.  
Here's a look at one of our maternity photos taken by Jennifer Burden Photography. To see a few more click HERE

5 comments:

  1. Thats adorable!!!! :) Was it hard being pregnant during summer? Next summer u will be able to rock some prints... or maybe in winter :D.
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Being pregnant anytime is no fun when your as sick as I have been. It's been all day every day for 36 weeks! Baby Emerson will be my one and only actual child. I don't think I want to go through this again. Andrew already has a son that's 5... so two boys is enough for me!

      Delete
    2. hahaha :) OMG! Thought there was a pregnancy bliss :D (what to expect when u r expecting movie)...
      Hope u feel better this last weeks :)

      Delete
    3. I haven't experienced any so called bliss. HAHAHA! I have looked more sea sick than pregnancy glow. But I have to say even with all the sickness and aches/pains I love feeling him move around in my belly. Especially when I'm alone. It's like they are just for me. I'm kinda sad that soon he will be be out and I will have to share him with everyone else. I sort of like having him all to myself. Maybe its the only child in me that doesn't want to share :)

      Delete
  2. wow beautiful pictures...I love when people take maternity pictures...because it really shows how happy and how much you love baby..even before they were born!

    ReplyDelete