Monday, August 6, 2012

The White T-shirt


The classic white t-shirt is truly a timeless wardrobe staple. It’s so versatile that it can be worn casual or dressed up.  Worn alone or layered. You can basically wear a white t-shirt with anything. Plus, it’s a wardrobe must-have that does not have to break the bank. When styled correctly a basic Hanes t-shirt can look just as good as a pricey designer brand. Here's a little white t-shirt inspo from some of my favorite fashionistas:
(via google search/collage by isoldmycookiecutter)
My search for the perfect white t-shirt often seems endless…
 The elements for my perfect white t-shirt: the right length, not too sheer, super soft, slim sleeves and fits correctly across the chest. 

2 comments:

  1. I still cannot find the perfect white t :/....
    Great pics!
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. just when I think I;ve found the perfect one it shrinks up!

      Delete