Monday, October 22, 2012

A New Classic: The Leather Dress


I'm all for building a wardrobe full of "classics" but this season I can't seem to stop buying all things leather. Real and Faux. From pants, jackets, skirts to dresses. Yes, the leather dress has become an essential! Especially when it's in a classic sheath style (like the one shown at the right above). After shopping around both online and in stores... I made my first leather dress purchase at New York and Company for around $80. Sadly, the dress sold out fast. But after some searching I found you as well as myself a few more fabulous options. Check HERE and HERE


(via shop style and lyst)
 My dress below from New York and Company... as well as two photographs of me wearing it to two different events. RAW: Nashville and Christian Siriano's SS 2013 Show. 

2 comments:

  1. I want a leather dress! I love this look!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these dresses! Wish I could rock them like they do :/...leather is not my fabric.
    Dn't worry about the bloglovin' number... it is the 2sthg... u r already participating!!! Good luck :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete