Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Model Behavior presents Christian Siriano SS 2013

(in this photo: Alicia from Nashville Fashion Events/Chrstian Siriano/Myself)
Several days back I attended Model Behavior an event in Nashville, TN that supported multiple organizations. The guest of honor Christian Siriano and his SS 2013 Collection.

From the front row I was immediately swept away by Chrisitan Siriano’s SS 2013 Collection full of airy water-colored fabrics, whimsical fabrics, pastel brocades and soft polka dots. While I do agree with fashion critics that this is his most wearable collection yet… there is still something quite dreamy about the pastel hues, intricate pearl beading and feather embellishments. Watching as each model floated down the runway with a tousled bun, flushed cheeks and dewy skin I was taken back to my childhood dreams of becoming a princess or one of the ballerinas in Swan Lake. While the dresses where captivating the shoes were like icing on an already delicious cake. The pink metallic brogues, bow back pumps and jeweled heels would have even made Marie Antoinette swoon.  




Here's a few videos I shot from my front row seat:





No comments:

Post a Comment