Saturday, December 1, 2012

Home Inspo: 'Tis the Season


Over the next Week I will be decorating my home for Christmas. Loving all of my recent glam D.I.Y Finds... This season is sure to have a little extra sparkle. 

design your own holiday gift tags and cards
this wreath may be too glamorous to hide away after Christmas
chic and colorful garland created from dollar store ornaments 
tea lights should look fabulous in these glittered jars. perfect for Christmas and new years parties
this will sure be the perfect accessory to wear to my bestie's annual ugly Christmas sweater party. 
tree of lights. so simple yet so beautiful
All of these D.I.Y ideas can be found on my PINTEREST

4 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your decorations and color scheme...and that twinkle light tree on the wall, what a FANTASTIC idea!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just realized they were DIY finds and inspiration for your upcoming decorating...can't wait to see what you do, but you have such great taste! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to start decorating. Baby Emerson loves Christmas lights... I may have to keep them up all year! LOL!

      Delete
  3. Im in love with these!!!! Wish I could make the picture with glitter :)
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete