Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Tried & Tested: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask


Recently I was given a deluxe sample of the Boscia Luminizing Black Mask to try in home. Upon looking at it... It was quite scary. The black tar like substance stuck to your fingers and only washed away with water. Rubbing only made it smear. It left me questioning what it would do to my face?
So... I enlisted my dear friend Jessika to help out. We applied the mask and waited. Upon drying we began to peel off tar like substance which now resembled a hefty trash bag. One strip removed and my skin already looked and felt amazing. Once clean my skin seemed brighter and felt as though it was cleaner than ever before. It had a healthy glow to it. One that I am not use to seeing because I have VERY bad eating habits. We were so impressed with the results I went back the very next day to purchase the full size product. If you have yet to try it... you MUST! If you don't want to purchase the full size bottle at first, just head to Sephora and ask for a sample. They will fill a plastic container that is enough for two mask. Try it before you buy it or order it online HERE

Here are a few tips for using the mask:
To get the best results use on clean dry skin
Avoid contact with hair line, entire eye area, lashes and brows
Apply a bit thicker on edges so you are able to peel it of easier
DO NOT peel until it is completely dry all over
Use a warm towel to remove any excess
Apply moisturizer once mask it completely off  

No comments:

Post a Comment