Friday, December 7, 2012

VOGUE & Nordstorm Presents A Fashion Show w/ Andre Leon Talley

(me and Alicia from Nashville Fashion Events)
Last night was insane... whoever thought that I would get to be personally introduced to Mr. Andre Leon Talley?!?!?! After meeting him I was able to get a photo taken with him by Nordstrom's photographer.. I have to pick it up from the store in a week or so. I'll post it as soon as I get it!!!!

What I wore:


A man that needs no introduction:


A few of my favorite Resort and SS 2013 Looks:














Some of the Best Dressed Guest: 
(On the left Mati from MATIHAYS)

(pretty sure this lady could have been Carrie Bradshaw in another life)

(loved all her Chanel!!!!!)

(loved her pink dress)

*All Photos taken by my lovely photographer Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment