Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year. New Name. New Cities.


Over the past year things have REALLY changed. First of all who knew this time last year I'd become a mommy to VERY handsome little man that has stolen my heart and changed my life forever?!?! 
As for the blog, things are slowly changing. What do you think of the new name? There's still lots of work to be done... But I'm quite pleased with results so far. Have you liked the new FACEBOOK  fan page? Over the next few weeks things are going to be hectic. Prepping photo shoots I'm styling, shopping/packing for trips that seem to be almost back to back for several months ahead.... all while trying to transform this blog into what I set out for it to be in 2010. Last year was life changing... this year looks like it's going to be even better. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm happy that I get to be a part of it all. Going to be a GREAT year! :)

    ReplyDelete