Thursday, April 11, 2013

My Latest Victoria's Secret Must-Haves

Doing a little... or maybe a lot of online shopping to prep for a busy next few months full of fashion events, work and travel. I'm still loving PJ-inspired pants so I had to order these beauties.  

 These shorts have a vintage lingerie feel about them.

 One can never have too many maxi dresses. After living in them last summer while pregnant I thought I may never put one on again. But this one is too gorgeous to pass up. 

Nothing is chicer than shorts paid with a blazer for a brunch meeting or an unexpected cool night.

 The ankle strap on these give them a little something extra. 

 My heart will always have a special place for anything spike related. I'm getting these in black. Hopefully the nude ones become available soon... 

Love Love Love them all... 

No comments:

Post a Comment