Monday, August 5, 2013

Beauty & the Chic: Makeup Monday


I must say, I am still currently lusting over Stila’s In the Moment eye shadow palette...

 There are so many looks you can create from this versatile collection of shadows.  The look I sported most this week was a very nude and basic look using the more subtle shadows from this palette.  It is quick and easy and can be worn for any occasion.  The great thing about this look, is you can easily transition from day to night by just blending a tad bit of Whim or Captivate in the outer crease of your existing makeup.  The shadow literally last all day!  Just come home and darken it a bit for a more dramatic look.  


For this look I chose the colors instinct, desire, and wonder.  All very light and subtle.  Apply desire along the brow bone and along the lower lid toward lash line.  Now add wonder to the crease then mid lid and blend.  Highlight using instinct along the inner corners of your eyes.   I used an angled brush to smudge Lord and Berry’s eye kohl along my lash line.  Next apply a generous coat of Benefit’s Bad Gal lash to complete the eyes.

 I have a TON of Stila lip glazes and for this one I chose the color rosebud.  The color is long lasting and I love the texture.  
Stay Chic My Loves! XOXO Rachel  

1 comment:

  1. love your blog name and the mascara looks great :)

    ReplyDelete