Saturday, October 12, 2013

Lately...


Lately I have experienced MAJOR Blogger Burnout. While I still plan to grow the blog I realize my plans, life, style, obsessions and infatuations are ever changing….

I've come to realize that I feel more like Jekyll and Hyde than ever before.  Jekyll is feminine while Hyde is edgy… a lover of leather and could live in her motorcycle boots. A better explanation of my multiple personalities will be coming at a later date. Currently my “Jekyll” side is obsessed with “country-chic” styling. Plaids, flannels, riding boots, jeans (I never thought I’d admit that), chevron everything, denim shirts, monograms and ultra feminine pearls and glitz. Several purchases later I’m finding myself asking who is this person?!?!  Who have I become?!?!


Here’s a little bit of what’s been inspiring me lately… 














(via)

No comments:

Post a Comment