Sunday, October 20, 2013

Model Behavior 2013: ADEAM


Thursday night I had the opportunity to sit front row at the ADEAM SS14 fashion show in Nashville, TN. Hanako Maeda's designs were so ethereal. While each piece was completely wearable and gorgeous, the sheer pieces and cropped tops were my favorite...

















































*sorry for the blurred photos. It was the FIRST time actually even turning on my new NIKON and even though they photos were focusing... the didn't end up being clear. #sadtimes  




My Arm Candy for the night was c/o BETH KEENER. This clutch was sent to me by the designer herself. I'm such a lucky girl to have such a talented friend!!! Thanks SO Much!!! I looked 100 times more fabulous with this in hand!!! This clutch is part of the "Beauty Runs Wild" collection. It's a handmade leather clutch adorned with the hide from an African Wildebeest Hide that was left over after all the meat was donated to local tribes.  This one-of-a-kind beauty can be purchased over on her website www.BethKeener.com along with other wearable art pieces. She is also available for custom orders if there's a bag you have been dreaming of!  
me in the middle rocking the Beth Keener clutch! Expect a full outfit post soon dedicated to the clutch and my leather dress








No comments:

Post a Comment