Saturday, November 30, 2013

Chic December


Being the festive person I am... HOLY CHIC FASHION BLOG may become over-loaded with all thing Christmas. I'm just going to go ahead an apologize in advance. 
Tis' the Season that creepy ellf lurks through our home night after night
 A leather skirt paired with an "Ugly Christmas" shirt adds instant chic-ness. 

 Today I visited my 1st real Christmas Tree lot of the season (I'm always obsessed with them). They seem to be the perfect back drop for an impromptu photo session.  

 Lately I'm more obsessed than ever with modern Christmas decorations. And all the mulled cider I can drink from October-January 

Who doesn't love touches of silver and gold... and a gorgeous wrapped gift?!?! To me it's all about the presentation. 

For more of what I'm loving lately and what's inspiring me for the month check out my
XOXO -Ashley 

No comments:

Post a Comment