Sunday, February 9, 2014

Beauty and the Chic: Saving Face


The Chic I Use On My Face...

After several emails, private Facebook messages and comments questioning my beauty routines I've decided to do a series of post dedicated to my daily routines. 

First Up: What I Use On My Face
After a long day (especially since I often suffer from insomnia) I occasionally fall asleep with my makeup on and I HIGHLY regret it the next morning... on a normal night I remove most of my makeup with  M.A.C Wipes (1). Followed by Purity Cleansing Gel (2) which also removes eye makeup. The newest addition to my routine is (3) Palmer's Face Oil it has revitalized my face during this harsh winter. For breakouts I use Persa-Gel 10 (4). Through the week I use two different mask year around: Boscia Luminizing Black Mask (6) and LUSH Maganaminty (5)

No comments:

Post a Comment