Monday, March 31, 2014

Who What Wear Style Challenge


A few months back I attempted the Who What Wear challenge but with Kentucky's unpredictable weather (sometimes we experience all four seasons in one week) it seemed nearly impossible...

Both "first challenge" attempts were followed by several inches of snow and ice. I feel as though I've worn nothing but flannels, puffer vest and Sorel boots since November. And I'm over it!!! 

So here we are the last day of March and I'm going to make my 3rd attempt starting tomorrow. However, I'm not going to go the exact schedule. The weather here is gradually getting warmer but we have several  unexpected cooler days ahead of us in which those days I will use the more winter-ish challenges (those involving coats and sweaters). I think this challenge will be a great way to recharge and get out of my current style rut. 









photos via WWW
Feel free to join me by tagging @holychicfashionblog in your style pics on INSTAGRAM and use hashtag #HCFBStyleChallenge 

No comments:

Post a Comment