Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Chic Succulents


Given the past two days it's safe to I'm slightly obsessed with succulents (I may or may not need an intervention).  After purchasing a few things at Nona's Downtown Market  Monday morning I spent the rest of the afternoon antiquing in search for the perfect cups and dishes to use as planters. 

Thirty Dollars, two antique malls and a trip to Home Depot later...

I'm quite happy with all my chic finds. 
Above photo on left: 3 different succulents purchased from Home Depot for $2.98 ea. and 3 antique cups purchased from antique mall for 19cents ea. (the perfect D.I.Y project)
Above photo on right: Antique cups and dishes purchased, 
Air Plant from Nona's Downtown Market $5 and Succulents from Home Depot. 
Below Left: One of my Instagram photos from Nona's Downtown Market.
Below Right: After thinking about these two pieces non-stop I returned to Nona's yesterday to purchase them. Luckily they were still there. 
  
Home Depot Perfection... I'll take them all! Thanks!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment