Thursday, May 8, 2014

#holychichome UPDATE


So the #holychichome makeover is going much slower than expected. I've found it much harder to pick out flooring and light fixtures. I had anticipated this process being super easy after all the late nights I've spent on Pinterest. But once you get in there there's 1,920,023 shades of black and all sorts of textures and finishes. Being the indecisive person I am I'm struggling with my selections. 

However, two of the D.I.Y projects I spoke about before leaving for Florida are finally complete. The Texas Longhorn skull (above) and the spiked tray (below). Finishing them last night left me feeling quite accomplished. 

My bedroom is currently the most neglected at the moment but I'm thrilled to have finally stopped by IKEA in Atlanta to purchase this faux sheep skin. It softens the ghost chair and aids in protection from kitty claws and a rambunctious toddler. The gold foil Chanel print was imported in from Canada and will soon reside in my upstairs bath with the pink watercolor print below. 

Normally I'm completely against plastic place-mats but these from IKEA were under $2 each and they're quite chic... 

No comments:

Post a Comment