Monday, June 30, 2014

Welcome Back


After a month off from blogging I'm refreshed and ready to move forward with the expansion of my blog and I'm super excited for some of the major changes!


It's been a long time coming but like Rome... it's not going to be built in a day. While  I would love to spend my day blogging 24/7 that just isn't an option when your a single mom with one million things on her plate. I feel as though there aren't enough hours in the day or enough of me to spread around. Running a business,  planning the next phase of my jewelry line, caring for Mister Emerson, continuing my education,  remodeling my home, building my styling website all on top of everyday life, activities and errands I'm left feeling as though I'm not sure how to spell my own name. I started this blog as part of a school project and it grew into a passion. It's about my life, what I love and what inspires me. I never want blogging to feel like a chore. When it stops being fun... I will just walk away.  Which is why the month long hiatus was necessary. I feel as though it has allowed me to step WAY back, regroup, plan and view the future of  HOLY CHIC in a new light. It's given me a chance to brainstorm and develop ideas that will allow me to produce the content that you deserve. I hope you stick around and continue on this journey with me.

XX
Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment