Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Chic Styling: Denim


Denim. An American Classic. A Must-Have in EVERY Wardrobe. 

As I've entered the last year of my twenties (GASP) I have become more aware of my personal style than ever before. While I feel like I’m constantly evolving I now focus more on what works for my body instead of trying to follow every trend. The past several seasons I've been utterly obsessed with skinny jeans for ALL season wear. I wear them with boots, heels, flats...I wear them long and lean, stuffed into boots, rolled and/or cuffed. I also love the boyfriend fit (dressing them up is my fave) and all things distressed. 
Yesterday I had the pleasure of selecting four new pair courtesy of New York and Company
I absolutely love their new SoHo Jean. I grabbed them in grey, black, a super light wash and a medium.  Photos coming soon!!!!


Tips for Styling Denim:
Roll and Cuff Them (this looks super chic with heels/above boots and with flats)
Cut and Fray Hem at the Ankle to give old jean a fresh look
D.I.Y Them: Distress/Bleach/Dye/Paint

via.
For more Chic Styling ideas visit my latest Pinterest board dedicated to all things denim, here.  

*Chic Styling Tip: When you find a denim style that works buy it in several washes even duplicates!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment